It is very important that you read 🧐 the following points before starting the test in order to do so correctly:
The test consists of 47 questions and the average time to answer the questionnaire is about 5 minutes. Please answer the questions without rushing but by paying attention to each one.
Be as honest as you can in your responses.
Answer what you truly feel, not what you think would be best for you depending on your current circumstances.
For example, if the question is: "Are you interested in creative pursuits?" you should answer YES or NO depending upon whether you are interested in this or not. What would not be useful is answering “NO” just because you cannot devote yourself to that right now, even though you would like to.
The questions are not nuanced, and the answers should be as accurate as possible. To repeat: answer whatever you feel is right; no one is judging you.
After finishing the test, you will receive an email where you will discover your creative type. If you don't see the email, don't forget to check your spam folder!
Go ahead, start your adventure! 💚🙏
IMPORTANT NOTE: The verified results of this test are based on data obtained from people of legal age. Therefore, if you are a minor, you may still take the test, but the results may not be accurate in every case. You can find more information about creative type research and psychometric testing by consulting the official blog: https://www.tonyestruch.com/geniotipo
1. I like to devote my free time to creative/artistic pursuits.
2. I would feel fulfilled working as a representative of a commercial brand.
3. Others come first and then me.
4. It is impossible for me to work on something that does not stimulate my creativity.
5. I feel that I don't know how to sell, because I don't know how to present myself well.
6. My work has to be related to science.
7. My creative spark has occasionally brought me positive media coverage.
8. I would like to dedicate my life to science and research.
9. I need creativity to be a part of my life.
10. I would like to be a scientist (in medicine, technology, engineering, physics, etc.).
11. I would not like to be a surgeon.
12. Although I am good at selling, I do not feel a calling to be a salesperson or marketing agent.
13. I wouldn't like to work as an accountant, administrator, or manager.
14. Most of all, I would like to be a sales agent or marketing consultant.
15. As I see it, rational thought is more important than feelings.
16. My talent or gift has brought me vast economic rewards.
17. My role in life is to be a philosopher like Plato, Descartes or Nietzsche.
18. Although it is hard to make a living through creativity or art, that is what I want to do.
19. I would like to work in a creative area.
20. I find it hard to follow my passion because it doesn't pay off.
21. I'm more of a giver than a taker, even when it’s detrimental to me.
22. I would never work in a rehab clinic or palliative care center.
23. I feel an irresistible need to always help other people.
24. I feel passionate about educating young people using new teaching methods.
25. I would change to a simpler lifestyle if that would allow me to bring out my creativity.
26. I am constantly seeking to discover the meaning of life itself.
27. I would love to work helping other people to find their purpose in life.
28. I know that I'm a child prodigy like mozart or michael jackson.
29. My destiny is to be an international icon like Leo Messi, Lady Gaga, Einstein, or George Clooney.
30. I reject everything related to the occult.
31. I would love to work in an office doing administrative tasks.
32. I am not attracted to the idea of doing humanitarian missions.
33. I would like to work with an ngo that represents my ethical principles.
34. My calling has nothing to do with being a psychologist or psychiatrist.
35. I would like to work in law enforcement.
36. I am attracted to obscure concepts, such as death.
37. Esoteric beliefs and practices are a bunch of nonsense.
38. I am very attracted to the world of witchcraft.
39. My creativity could be considered dark, like the novels of stephen king.
40. Working as an artist or creator is a waste of time and it is better to do something else.
41. I would never work as a doctor, physicist, or astronaut.
42. My main virtue is to help others in a humanitarian way.
43. I would like to work as a forensic pathologist.
44. I like to invent things (electronics, engineering, etc.).
45. I would like to dedicate my life to the study of human knowledge and behavior.
46. I take on other people's obligations and stick up for them, even when I shouldn't.
47. I could work every day as a teacher, because I love teaching.
¡Congratulations, you are person 23509 to have taken this test!
You will soon receive an email that will reveal your creativity type.
If you don't find the email in your inbox, please check your spam folder. If you still cannot find it, just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your name and email address and we will answer you as soon as we can.